Welcome to a new challenge at Stamp and Create with Magnolia.
The theme for the next two weeks is:
Prize to a random winner:
at some of the lowest prices!
I have made a Birthday card for a friend of mine, using Sakura Tilda.
It's a really girly card with lovely papers from my favorite brand 'Maja Design'.
Tilda is coloured with my Prismacolor Pencils.
At the moment I prefere to use them instead of Distress Inks.
Together with my new eBosser- a birthday present from me to me-
I also ordered a new die from Tim Holtz 'On The Edge Bracket'.
I think I'll use it a lot in the future.
Unusually many flowers for a card made by me, I liked
the way they turned out.
Perfect Pearls and Stickles are added to the image.
Pearls and lace are from my stash.
A very simple backside today, just my personal stamp.
Thank you for popping in today, don't forget to take a look at Stamp and Create with Magnolia
to check out the fabulous creations from the DT and join in with the new challenge.
- 7 Kids College Fund- #95 Anything Goes
- Divas by Design- Let's see your Magnolias
- Simon Says - Motger's Day/Special Girl
- As You Like It- Favourite Colouring Medium
- Cute Cards Thursday- #312 Girls Girls Girls
- Totally Papercrafts- #210 Shaped Cards
- My Besties Norge- #13 Anything Goes
- Duch Magnolia Lovers- #76 Lace and Flowers
- MDUC- #231 Birthday
- Lovely hÂnglar or sweet Magnolia - #89 Pretty in Pink
- Simply Magnolia Challenges- Birthday Wishes