Hello and happy Monday, we are halfway through
the ongoing challenge at House Mouse & Friends.
Our teamie Kate picked this week's challenge and it is
Anything Masculine !
So here is what I created:
Yes, you are right, I'm a cheater, I used this image last week!
Please bear over with me, but I love this little chap.
I cheat and I steal!
I stole Lisa's idea using vellum for the banner,
thanks for this fab idea, Lisa!
For this card papers in blue and white from Maja Design.
I have used my Prismacolors for colouring.
A look at my usual backside, the design from the front
and my 'Handmade by' stamp.
I have used Dawny's faboulous sketch from Papertake Weekly.
This challenge proudly Sponsored by...
Marianne Design develops high quality craft products with much care,
all to enable you to make beautiful cards, scrapbooks and other craft projects.
... and proudly Sponsored by ...
One winner will receive a Prize of 5 Digital Stamps of your choice
from their online store http://www.eurekastamps.co
Don't forget to hop on over and see what else those fabulous
design team members have made to inspire you
Challenges: (have to add them later)
- Papertake Weekly- Sketchie free for all.
- Simon Monday Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
- Creative Card Crew- #58 Animals
- Simon Says- Anything goes with Buttons
- Divas by design- Buttons and Bows
- 7 Kids College Fund- #96 Anything Goes
- Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - Transport (Big Shoes, LOL)