Wow, more than 170 entries for this years A for 'Anything Christmas' challenge,
thanks for sharing all your beautiful creations with us.
Remember to pop into our challenge blog to see if you are in our winner circle.
are ready with a new letter for you, and if you join into all our
challenges through the year, you'll have at least 25 cards ready till Christmas.
Samantha is hosting the B challenge,
and her theme is:
B for Bare Essentials.
(Don't over dress the card - Bare minimum of embellishments )
I have used a new Tilda of mine- 'North Pole Tilda'. I find her super cute.
I haven't used so much design paper for this card,
only some leftovers from Maja Design the 'Vintage Winter' collection.
The sentiment is from LOTV and the snowflake is
made with a die from Marianne Design.
A lot of Stickles added to the image as you can see.
The backside with some dp and my personal stamp.
Our sponsor for the B challenge is
The prize for a lucky random winner a$15 Gift code.
Hope you can join us for our B challenge,
we love to visit you and see what you come up with.
And remember, you can never have to many Christmas cards.
- Hjerteboden- # Vinter
- Dutch Magnolia Lovers- # 73 Tilda/Edwin and a tekst stamp
- You, Me and Magnolia- # 26 Wintertime
- Tildas Town- # 880 Anything Goes
- Time for Magnolia Challenge- # 44 Tilda/Edwin with something on head
- Magnolia Mania- # 83 Schneeflocken
- 7 Kids College Fund- # 91 Anything Goes
- Stamp and Create- Winter Wonderland
- Divas by design- Anything Goes