Data Protection and Privacy Policy

mandag den 19. august 2013

A cup of Tea, DT card for HM&FMC

It's time for a mid way reminder for this fortnights challenge at 

As you might remember, Christine is hosting the challenge,
and her theme is:

LIQUID REFRESHMENT !
 
Any sort of DRINK to be featured on your creation..as always please use a
House Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie image on your design..
For sponsor information and prizes,
please visit the HM&FMC blog.



For my card I have used 'Spa Time' and some of my favourite
papers from Maja Design combined with kraft.
I love the colour scheme.

For colouring my image I have once again used my Prismas,
and added some Stickles onto the steam.


The sentiment on the tag means 'Enjoy your day, it's yours'.

I love the little teapot charm, it was a gift from one of my teamies, thanks!

I just realized I have forgotten to take a foto
of the backside and it's to dark now.

I have to do it tomorrow after work.


I have used the sketch from Sketchy Colors.


Challenges:



Photobucket

10 kommentarer:

  1. so cute and love the added charm
    Hugs Kate xx

    SvarSlet
  2. Gorgeous Dorte, I love the colours and stripe papers, a lovely, cute image and fabulous detailing!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    SvarSlet
  3. Thank you for showing us your card this week at Sweet Stampin', good luck. Debbiex

    SvarSlet
  4. Gorgeous card. I love HM images. You've coloured this beautifully with such a fun design.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Totally Paper Crafts this week. Pat K xx

    SvarSlet
  5. It's fabulous! Thanks for joining at One Stop Craft Challenge: Add Stripes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    SvarSlet
  6. Igen et rigtig sødt kort fra dig, og fin model. Det er godt nok sjovt med den tag bagerst.

    SvarSlet
  7. This is one of my favourite images Dorte, your card is so pretty.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    SvarSlet
  8. Love the colour combo and the little mice are just so cute! Thanks for joining the Sweet Stampin' Challenge & good luck!
    'Shell
    http://shellscardhaven.blogspot.ca

    SvarSlet
  9. Åhhh så herlig kort, Dorte!
    Så lekre papirer og flott motiv :)
    Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Sketchy Colors ♥
    KLem fra Maya

    SvarSlet
  10. This is the card I meant the cute comments on -LOL! Love the image - the mice are sooo cute. Great colors and details! Love it! Hugz!

    SvarSlet