It is time for another theme over on the
this time it was Tracy's turn to choose the theme and she chose
"Add Some Sparkle"
- Use something on your creation that sparkles, whether it gems,
glitter or what ever gives a sparkle.
My holiday has started, 3 weeks off from work, and I hope that I in a couple of
days can find the relaxing feeling like this little cutie here.
'In A Nutshell' the image is called, my sparkle is Stickles added
to the blue water.
The senitment means 'Happy Summer' and is stamped onto a
cloud made with a die from Magnolia.
The papers are from Echo Park- lovely colours.
The backside is like this today,rather simple.
I have used the sketch from Sunday Sketch & Stamp Challenge.
We are so proud to be sponsored by
Who has graciously offered a $10 Gift Voucher to their online store.
Thanks for visiting me, the DT have all made gorgeous cards for your inspiration
so hop on over to the HM&F Monday Challenge to see them.
- Sunday Sketch & Stamp Challenge- #165 Sketch
- Hjertebodens Juli Utfordring- #7 Sol. Sommer, Ferie
- Cretive Card Crew- #40 The Great Outdoors
- CI- #222 At The Beach
- Crafty Catz- # 191 Colour Swatch
- Chocolate, Coffee & Cards- #43 Life's A Beach
- Allsorts Challenge Blog- Week 215 Fur or Feathers
- One Stop Craft Challenges-#234 Summer Colours
- Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog- #84 Two Words
- Pile it on- #28 Water