Good morning to all,
a new Wednesday, a new letter and a new challenge at
Lacey is our host today and she has chosen
J for Jingle Bells
The only image I have with a bell on is 'Jingle Jangle Tilda' from Magnolia.
She is put together with design paper from 'Glitz',
and if you take a closer look I think you'll
be able to see the bells on the brightest paper.
The big poinsettia is from Prima, and the banner with 'Jul' -which means
Christmas- are made with a die from Magnolia.
Stickles are added onto Tilda's hat.
All edges are distressed with Vintage Photo.
My usual backside with my personal stamp.
Our sponson for the J for Jingle Bells challenge is:
Wild Orchide Crafts
One lucky winner will receive a £ 10 gift voucher.
The DT have made some gorgeous cards
so please hop on over to the challenge blog to see them.
- Papertake Weekly Challenge- The Sound of Music (Jingle Bells)
- Oldie but A goodie Challenge- Inspired by a song (old stuff : the papers)
- One Stopp Crafts- #228 Add Some Glitter
- Dutch Magnolia Lovers- # 57 Geinspireerd door een liedje (Jingle Bells)
- Marvelous Magnolia Challenge- # 26 Anything Goes
- Papirplanetens Magnolia Utfordring- # 2 Brug Blomster
- Creative Inspirations- #214 Magnolia Madness!
- Simon Says Stamp Challenge- Flower Power