I'm late with my post today but better late than never.
House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge is here with a new challenge for you.
Our super talented Teamie Stacy Morgan is hosting this Challenge and has chosen...
FLOWER / FLOUR POWER
Use a House Mouse, Gruffie or Happy Hopper with flowers or cooking flour... your choice.
I have used this super cute 'Lavender Dreams' for my card.
Originally I had intended to use a different image, but when a friend of
mine gave me this beautiful Lavender, I changed my mind.
It's diffecult to see but it's a step card.
The beautiful Spellbinder die is a new one, 'Floral Ovals' it's called.
Flower, pearl and ribbon are from my stash.
The sentiment is from LOTV and
the paper is from Papermania, I love the colour.
Rather simple backside....
We are very proudly sponsored by...
They have graciously offered a $10 Gift Certificate to their online store.Thank you for your great generosity!!
where applicable, all shipping, handling and tax fees are the winner's responsibility.
Take a look at all the GORGEOUS - Flower and Flour - samples
to help inspire you.
After doing this, SHOW-OFF your very own House-Mouse, Gruffies and Happy Hoppers Creations by submitting your House Mouse, Happy Hoppers or Gruffies designs to the official House-Mouse Designs site found HERE;
Just look for this sidebar button and follow the simple steps to upload your new project.
- Everybody-Art-Challenge- #236 Lila
- Charisma Cardz Challenge- #19 No digis allowed
- The Ribbon Girl Challenge- Colour Challenge
- ABC Challenge- N for Not Just One (ribbon, flower, pearl)
- By The Cute And Girly- Flowers
- EFC- #43 Ribbon
- Simon Says Stamp- Flower Power
- As You Like It- #2 Favourite Colour Combo (purple and white-it's a safe combination and pretty)
- Bearly-Mine Challenges- #86 Lucky Dip (flower, pearls,ribbon)