Team B is here with a new Spring Themed Challenge for you.
Spring with a Shaped Card (not a square)
What is a Spring themed image?:
Flowers, Butterflies, "New Beginnings", Rain, Sunshine/Outdoors,
Baseball, Valentine's Day/Love, Mother's Day, Birthdays.
Colours are more bright or pastel.
Here is what you can win:
at some of the lowest prices!
and created a spring themed scene.
The beautiful die is from Go Kreate, Large Frame Frilly #6
The two small tags are stamps from LOTV, new for me and very usefull!
Bling, a flower, some punched leaves, blue Seam Binding
and lace, all from my stash.
A round sentiment saying 'Hip Hip Hurra' on a doily, keeps the card standing.
Now it's your turn!
I hope you can play along with us at the Stamp and Create with Magnolia
It is always fun to see what you make!
- My Craft Spot- # 98 Use Ribbon or Twine
- Bearly-Mine Challenges - Anything Goes
- 7 Kids College Fund- #74 Embellishments
- Crafty Ribbons Challenge- #46 Anything Goes with Ribbon
- Cute Card Thursday- #271 Tie it up
- Hanna and Friends - #172 Create a scene
- Allsorte Challenge Blog- Week 207 True Blue
- Joanna Sheen Challenge- Girls, girls, girls
- Marvelous Magnolia Challenge- #28 Doily Delights
- Time for Magnolia Challenge- #15 Bingo (Ribbon/lace, bling, shape)
- Totally Tilda Challenge- #72 More than one fold
- MDUC- #197 Lace and Flowers