I think spring is on its way now, the snow in the garden is melting day by day.
While waiting, I was asked to be Guest Designer at Tip Top Tuesday,
the answer at this question was......YES!
Thanks to the TTT team for asking me.
The theme for this Tuesdays challenge is:
Say It Isn't Sew! - Faux stitching on a card/creation.
There are two faboulous sponsors for the challenge:
Krista from Saturated Canary
Krista has kindly given some images for the team to use,
it was difficult to choose just one, but I think 'Springtime' was
a perfect choice for this time of the year.
I was so happy to find out that our new computerwould cooperate in printing out for me.
And here she is this little lovely one, together with design papers
from my favourite company, Maja Design.
I have made a soft blue and white creation with a touch of green,
beautiful colours, I think- my favourite.
Unusually many flowers on a card made by me.
They are a mix from my stash and the leaves are punched out.
The main part of my cards
are supposed to go by (snail) mail and I won't think
of what the postman does to the embellishments!
Here is the backside of my card, those of you who sometimes make a
visit here will know that I always decorate here as well.
Often my backside is the front in miniatur, but today
I have chosen an easyer way.
- Bunny Zoe's Crafts- Favourite Colour Combo
- Saturated Canary Challenge Blog- #41 Anything Goes
- Creative Card Crew- #33 Clouds
- Divas by design- Flowers
- Simon Says Stamp- April Showers and/or Spring Flowers
- Fab'n' Funky Challenge- #166 Spring Colours
- Cute Card Thursday- #264 Butterfly kisses
- Totally Gorjuss- #179 Spring shades
- Card and Scrap- #53 Brug Dies