Welcome to a new Stamp and Create with Magnolia challenge for all Magnolia lovers.
With Spring around the corner today's challenge is
Spring with Animals!
It can be Tilda or Edwin with an animal, or just an animal by itself- including insects.
Prize for one lucky winner:
I must admit with the snow in the background my card is not so 'Spring' like.
We are spending the Easter holiday at our mountain cottage,
and I had to finish my card up here.
The weather is absoloutly fantastic, the sun shining from a clear, blue sky,
temperatures during the day well below zerro.
We ski downhill several hours a day, enjoying the well prepared slopes.
Well, back to my Spring card.
I have used Tilda with Hawaii Flower for my card.
The papers are from Maja Design, a Sweedish Company,
one of my favourites.
The sentiment is saying ' For you on your Birthday'.
I have used a new die of mine, it's from Memory Box.
The small flowers are cut out in pink as well
and embellished with a little pearl.
The backside is like the front in miniatur,
and with my personal stamp.
Finally visit the Stamp and Create with Magnolia blog to se what the amazing
Design Team has created for you this week...
- Incy Wincy Designs Challenge- Use Pastels
- Forever Friends Fortnightly Challenge- Girls
- Bearly-Mine Challenges- # 79 Girly Pink
- Simon Says Stamp Challenge- Anything Goes
- Magnolia-Licious Challenge- Spring Blossoms
- Marvelous Magnolia Challenge- # 20 Wings
- Bunny Zoe's Craft- Girly
- 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog- # 70 Things with wings