Hi Crafters, I hope you have enjoyed your weekend.
Here is a quick reminder for the ongoing challenge at
Kate is hosting this challenge, and her theme is
Ribbons and Pearls.
For sponsor information, please take a look here.
I have used this super cute image for the first time.
It was kindly sent to me from the lovely America, thanks a lot, you are so generous.
The image is called 'Spa Time', you can find it here.
Once again I have used Design Papers from my favourite
company, 'Maja Design'. I just love the colours.
I have added some sparkle to the image.
The little tag is made with a die, and the sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps.
A closeup on to the flowers and the lovely pearl string.
I had to make a special 'Hand Made By' today.
I think he is so cute.
My teamies have made some wonderful creations to inspire you.
Visit the House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge Blog and take a look.
I hope you will join in.
- Papertake Weekly- 1-2-3 (1 image, 2 dp, 3 embellishments flowers, ribbon, pearls)
- Allsorts Challenge Blog- Week 198 As Easy As 1-2-3
- Creative Crafts Challenge- # 5 Mothers Day
- Oldie but A Goodie Challenge- Feeling Floral (old stuf, the dp)
- Totally Gorjuss- #175 Something Old (the dp)
- Anonyme Scrappere- #3 Til en jente, brug 6 blomster
- Cute Card Thursday- # 260 Anything Goes
- Sentimental Sundays- #146 Anything Goes
- Pile it on- #11 Circles and/or Squares
- Joanna Sheen Challenge- Mum's the world
- Bunny Zoe's Crafts- Girly
- RRR- #68 Flowers and Ribbon