We are half way trough the
D for Design Paper
All that we are asking you to do is create a Christmas project that features some of
those fantastic papers that you have in your stash.
Once again I have used 'Toymaker Elf' from Kraftin' Kimmie.
And the papers this time is- also- from MME.
The fact is that I coloured two images when I
made the 'C for Case one of Us' card.
Very convenient with a finished coloured image when you are in a hurry.
The round sentiment is from Catslife Press.
The back side with my personal stamp.
I love this border punch from Martha Stewart.
We have two wonderful sponsors joining us this week.
First out is our own Lacey from Stamp and Create
Lacey is giving one lucky winner a $25 gift certificate
to Stamp and Create shop.
Our second sponsor is QKR Stamped.
Giving 5 Digital Images of the Winner's Choice.
Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to view the rest of the DT creations and
then I do hope that you will play along.
We look forward to seeing your creations.
- Bearly-Mine Challenges- # 75 Anything Goes
- Oldie But A Goodie Challenge- Bright Colours ( Old stash the papers)
- Crafty Catz- Dies and Punches
- Christmas Card Challenges- Week 13 Santa Baby
- Here Come The Boys- #46 Lots of layers
- Simon Says Stamp- Anything Goes
- Divas by design- Anything Goes