We are halfway trough this fortnight's challenge at
The challenge theme this time is
Let it Snow!
Create anything that reminds you of SNOW and let's
have some fun with some Magical Winter Weather.
For more inspiration and sponsor information
please check out the HM&FMC blog.
I have inked up this wonderful Gruffie Bear, To ski or not to ski.
Well inked; for once I have used my Prismas for colouring.
Sometimes I find it easier to colour a Gruffie with Prismas colours
instead of my Distress Inks. Don't ask me why.
The papers are from Maja Design, last year's
The text banner is a sentiment from LOTV.
Pearls and snowflake charm are from my stash.
Oh boy, I can recognize the feeling, standing at the top,
unable to decide to ski down or not!!
I have used 3 different dies for my card,
The tree die is from Magnolia and the snowflakes
are made with dies from Marianne Design.
The backside with some of the elements from the front,
and of course my personal stamp.
I have used this sketch from SEME.
- SEME- #35 Sketch
- Whimsy Stamps Challenge- Anything Festive will do
- Penny Black and More- It's your choice
- Sparkles Christmas Challenge- #23 Button or Bow
- Simon Says Stamp- Snowflakes
- Oldie But A Goodie- Let it snow
- Divas by design- #64 Let it snow
- Pile it on- Pile it on the embellishments
- Papertake Weekly- Anything Goes