A super quick reminder for this fortnights challenge at
It's Miria's turn to host and the theme is
V for VIBRANT COLOURS.
so we would like to see nice bright colours this time.
I've dusted of an old Penny Black stamp, 'Just Wishing You'.
I think it was one of my first PB images
As you might know I have a soft spot for cute critters.
Today's design papers are from My Mind's Eye.
Lovely colours, I think.
The sentiment, saying 'Happy Christmas' is from
hÂnglar og stÂnglar.
And yes; I can see the text is skewed.
I had one attempt, and this was the best I could.
I hate when I do things like this..
A little hedgie here..
....and my usual back side.
I have used the sketc from Sketch Saturday.
Prize from Crop Stop: a $15 Gift Certificate!
Wild Rose Studio
One lucky winner can choose 2 stamps.
- Sketch Saturday- #232 Sketch
- Bearly-Mine Challenge- #60 Anything Goes
- Papertake Weekly Challenge- Anything Goes
- Totally Paper Crafts- #141 Twinkle, Twinkle, Christmas Star
- By The Cute And Girly- Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
- Penny Black and More- Any Die Will Do
- Penny Black Saturday Challenge- Cute Christmas
- Whimsy Stamps Challenge- #53 Traditional Christmas Colouring
- Divas by Design- #60 Let's get cute