Data Protection and Privacy Policy

mandag den 5. november 2012

Getting ready to Christmas, DT card for HM&FMC.

Hello crafters, November is here and 
Christmas is comming closer.


But before I come to the new challenge,  I want to 
thank all  of you that played along with our last
 challenge and Blog Hop. A complete list with all the winners
 will be published at the HM&FMC Wednedsay.

I had a little surprise candy and the winner is


Lillian,  please email me ( dorte.kvist@getmail.no )
your complete address as it
 should read on the mailing label,
and I'll have the candy sendt to you asap.


The new challenge at 

Getting Ready To Christmas!

We want you to make a card or project showcasing
 the cute little critters from House Mouse and Friends
and their Christmas preparations.
You know the cooking, baking, wrapping, shopping,
 trimming the tree, house cleaning, etc.


For my 'Getting Ready to Christmas' card I have
 used the 'Swiss Ribbon' image. 
You can find it here at Simon Says Stamp.

I love the little mice wrapping cheese pieces.

I have coloured with my Prisma Colour Pencils today, it's
so long ago since I've used them last time.

I wasn't pleased with my first attempt with
Distress Ink, the ribbons were too narrow for me.

 So I decided to give my Prismas a try.
 

The paper is my old 'Wassail' from Basic Grey.
 I must admit that I'm a bit tired of that line, I bought a packet
 12x12 and 6x6  a long time ago!
So I have made several cards using 'Wassail'.


Here you see the usual back side.

The punch I've used is from Martha Stewart.



If you need some more inspiration please visit
and take a look at what my talented teamies have created.


Don't forget, you can also submit your House-Mouse, 
Gruffies and Happy Hoppers creations directly to 
THE Official House-Mouse Designs site found HERE!


Simply look for this "HMD By Me Gallery" button on the site's 
sidebar and follow the steps to upload your projects

 



 We are so lucky having two fabolous sponsors for this challenge.

Simon Says Stamp


Simon Says Stamp, ofering one lucky winner a 
$25 gift certificate to the shop. 




Giving a $10 gift certificate to the store.

Challenges:


Photobucket

20 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous card with the sweet mice, Dorte...great colouring...and lovely details!
    xxx Margreet

    SvarSlet
  2. this is very beautiful Dorte and congratulations to the winner.

    greetings karin

    SvarSlet
  3. Hi Dorte, I love the little mice wrapping the cheese pieces! Beautiful papers and embellishments too. Funny thing, we live miles apart and I had that same paper out to use on my card, then changed my mind!!! So funny.

    Hugs
    Sue

    SvarSlet
  4. Gorgeous card Dorte :-) such a cute image and the papers and details are fab ,, LOVE it :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    SvarSlet
  5. such a wonderful image beautiful colouring and gorgeous papers a great card
    Hugs Kate xx

    SvarSlet
  6. So CUTE! One of my all time favorite HM christmas, them wrapping cheese cubes just makes me giggle and smile. Adorable card!

    SvarSlet
  7. Cute christmas card
    Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Ribbons this fortnight

    Hugs Kelly

    SvarSlet
  8. Gorgeous card Dorte and love the image it is so cute (l won Kate's candy with this stamp yippee) x Susan x

    SvarSlet
  9. Darling...and you used some of my fave Christmas paper too! Love it!

    SvarSlet
  10. gorgeous card, just love house mices, thanks for sharing with us at OLLCB x

    SvarSlet
  11. Hello!

    I love this image - it is one of my favorites - and your card is so pretty! Christmas cards are such fun to create and yours is lovely! We had SNOW here in this part of WI today - I am so NOT ready for this! Wishing you a great day!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    SvarSlet
  12. what a beautiful chrismas house mouse card!!!!
    xx petra

    SvarSlet
  13. oops ,,, back again ,,,,

    thanks for joining us on the Crafty Ribbons Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    SvarSlet
  14. What a really cute card! And you did a perfect Bingo! Thanks for joining us at SG challenge!
    ;-) Alex H.

    SvarSlet
  15. Awww looks like this sweet mice have nearly finished their wrapping love cute image gorgoeus
    colours.

    smiles Christine x

    SvarSlet
  16. just adorable! great image and details!
    thank you for joining the fun this time over at basic grey challenges! good luck!
    Hugs
    Jacqui P x

    SvarSlet
  17. Hi Dorte
    Gorgeous creation, I love the design. I love this festive image, super cute..
    Happy crafting
    Mousey hugs
    Tracy x

    SvarSlet
  18. Beautiful card!
    Image is just adorable and you´re card design is fantastic!

    Thank you for joining LLC´s November challenge :)

    Hugs,
    Karita

    SvarSlet
  19. Very sweet christmas card. Thanks for joining in the LLC Christmas challenge. Hugs, Elizabeth

    SvarSlet
  20. Hej Dorte,
    Vilket gulligt julkort! Nu var det lange sedan jag anvande nagon av mina husmus stamplar, men de ar ju bara for sota! Tack for att du deltar i LLC:s julutmaning och ursakta mitt nagot sena besok.

    Kram,
    Sandy

    SvarSlet