Welcome to a new Monday where
are ready with another challenge for you.
I'm the lucky one hosting today, and the theme I have chosen is:
AUTUMN OR HARVEST.
Show us your creations using autumn colours
or a autumn/harvest image. Remember you have to use
a House Mouse, Gruffie or Happy Hopper stamp to join in.
I have used 'Nature Bites' from September 2011,
you can find it here at House-Mouse Designs.
The image is coloured with Distress Inks and I have
added Glossy Accent and Stickles on to the apple.
The papers are from Maja Design, called 'Skördetid' (harvest),
bought at my local store HobbyHimmelen.
He looks so satisfied and happy the little fellow.
The round sentiment is from LOTV,
the button and string from my stash.
The 'Happy Birthday' embossing folder is from Cuttlebug.
I have sanded the letters to make them stand out a bit more
At the back side a special designed image.
I have masked a little mousie together with my round 'handmade by' stamp.
We are so happy having House-Mouse Designs
as our sponsor this time.
Giving a $25 gift Certificate to one lucky winner.
Now it's time to hop on over to the main challenge site
to see what the DT ladies have made to inspire
you for the Autumn or Harvest challenge.
Don't forget you can enter your own creations here
- Bearl-Mine Challenges- #53 Fall Colours
- Papertake Weekly Challenges- A Hazy Shade of Autumn
- Sentimental Sundays- #121 Autumn
- Simon Says Stamp Challenge- Emboss it
- DDCC- #183 Snips & Snails
- Papirdokkene- #36 Knapper
- Allsorts Challenge Blog - Week 173 Inspired by a Song ( The Apple Song)
- By The Cute And Girly- Boys/Men