Hi, Prairie Fairy Stamps Lovers!
Today I want to share with you a folded card that I made
with Mermaid Gilly from the Prairy Fairy Design Shop.
For those of you who sometimes visit my blog,
you know that I love to make folded cards.
I saw this fold on one of my rounds in blogland,
it's called a Diorama Card.
You can find a tutorial here.
I didn't have too much time, so I decided to use the
precoloured version of Mermaid Gilly.
A great opportunity if you are in a hurry.
In order to match Gilly I have chosen
design papers from Maja Design.
'Crea Diem' the line is called.
Maja Design is a Swedish company, and I love their papers.
A sideview to show you the dimentions.
I have addad a lot of pink and blue Sticklen on her tail.
The embellishment are shells and sand from the beach.
The banner is made with a Magnolia Doohickey.
Quite a simple card, but I had a good time making it.
My only question is now ; where to write a regard??
The paper I have used has pattern on both sides.
So I just made two circles, a blue one and one with my personal stamp.
- Bearly-Mine Challenges- #36 Anything Goes
- Creative Card Crew- #11 Dimension
- Creative Inspirations- #164 Anything Goes
- Charisma Cardz Challenges- #20 No Flowers Allowed
- Hanna and Friends Challenge Blog- #146 Favourite Song (Disney's ' The Little Mermaid')
- Stamp and Create- For the Ladies
- Scrappekammeret-#554 Bretteteknikk
- Wags'n Whiskers- #80 Summer Fun